Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Twice in Three Days...

Chris has a subscription to Men's Health (how gay is he, I ask you?) Lo and behold when I saw it while looking through the mail today, who was on the cover? My very own Gerry Butler! Mineminemineminemine.

I actually gasped when I saw it. Lina and Huck were doing homework in the living room, heard my sharp intake of breath and asked me what was wrong. Naturally, I had to take the magazine to them and show them exactly why I gasped. They are so used to my obsessive neurosis that they just rolled their eyes and got back to their homework.

Chris is so sweet. When I told him about my reaction he said I could keep that issue for my very own. I could even keep it under the mattress where all the other special stuff...nevermind, that's personal.

4 comments:

AutumnZ said...

Yeah, and TY, you can just hang it up. Go play with Ashkay. You aint gettin' aholt of my Gerry.

Unknown said...

Yummmm...Gerry. That's funny that you get to keep the magazine. That was very nice of husband. :-)

TigerYogiji said...

Whateeeeever!!

And it's Akshay, Hon. Akshay. ;P

Madelyn Alt said...

Guess what commercial they played while I was reading your G post?

Nim's Island. In fact, the announcer said his name as I saw {with a goodly amount of envy, mind you} that you have the new Men's Health issue.

Synchronicity, eh wot?